VNSGU CCC Online Registration 2018 : VNSGU has published notification for CCC examination for govt employees belongs to Bharuch, Dang, Tapi, Surat, Valsad, Navsari districts only. Those employees want to apply online may visit VNSGU official website and apply online before 09-10-2017.for more details for VNSGU CCC Registration 2017 are mentioned below.
VNSGU CCC REGISTRATION 2018
Organization Name : VNSGU
Website : www.vnsgu.ac.in
Exam Name : CCC
Exam for : Bharuch, Dang, Tapi, Surat, Valsad, Navsari districts Govt. Employee.
How to Apply VNSGU CCC Registration 2017: Interested candidates may apply Online through the official website www.vnsgu.ac.in from
Important Date of VNSGU CCC Registration :
- Starting Date for VNSGU CCC Online Registration 2017 :11-09-2017
- Last Date for VNSGU CCC Online Registration 2017 : 09-10-2017
CCC Registration Instruction : Click Here
Apply Online For VNSGU CCC Registration :Click Here
CCC Study Materials : Click Here
VNSGU CCC Online Registration 2018 – www.vnsgu.ac.in
|Only for Government Employees|
|Application Submission Flow :|
- Click on “Registration” button at the end of Instructions.
- Click on “Sign Up Here” to create Account.
- Click on “Sign In” to login.
- Fill all the information in the form and click on “Preview Application” button.
- Check your Name ( As per office record), photo, Application No and Barcode then click on “Print Registration” to print the Application.
- Incomplete Application will be rejected.
- An applicant has to fill correct data so Hall Ticket can be allotted correctly.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs.200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only.
- An Applicant has to submit form to the post office along with the fee.
- Please attach photo ID proof document with the application (Employ ID), otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Application form has to be filled up online & the printout duly signed by the candidate and HOD with Stamp.
- Exam Center will be announced on website www.vnsgu.ac.in
- An applicant must submit their application to the post office on or before 30th November 2016.
- Your submission must have :
- Application printout with proper Attestation of candidate sign, your office Stamp and HOD sign and Stamp.
- Employ ID Proof.
- Appointment Order
- Please verify before printing that Barcode and Photo is properly displayed or not.
- If Photo and Barcode are not visible your Application will be rejected.
- Please mail to “firstname.lastname@example.org” regarding any application form query/problem.
- To view Syllabus for the Exam click CCC Syllabus.
- Only Government employee can submit the form, Self-Finance Colleges, School & office are not allow to submit the form.
- During examination candidate has to bring Employ ID and license/Adhar Card/Passport/Election Card or PAN Card (Any One) without fail.
- All rights for CCC admission are Reserved by VNSGU.