UPSC CAPF (AC) Examination 2016 :Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for conducting Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016 for the recruitment of 270 Assistant Commandant vacancies in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF) viz. Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). Eligible candidates may apply online from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. for more details like age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees are given below.
UPSC CPF (AC) Notification Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 270
Organization Name:Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Name of the Exam: Central Armed Police Forces (AC) Examination 2016
Name of the Post:
1. Border Security Force (BSF): 28 Posts
2. Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF): 97 Posts
3. Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP): 87 Posts
5. Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB): 58 Posts
Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold a Bachelor degree of a university.
Age Limit : 20 to 25 years (as on 01.08.2016) Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination, Physical and Medical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Interview/ Personality Test.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI /State bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiyala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ST/PH/Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply online through UPSC website www.upsconline.nic.in from 12-03-2016 to 08-04-2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Click on “Part-I/ Part-II Registration”.
- Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form
- After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
- Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
- Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
- Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
- Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
- Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
- After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
- Now click on the submit button
- Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
- Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
- Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
- A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
- Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
- Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
- Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
- Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
Important Dates to Remember :
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 12-03-2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 08-04-2016
Written Examination Date : 26-06-2016