Gujarat TET 1 Exam 2017 Notification : The State Examination Board of Gujarat has published TET I Exam 2017 Exam Official Notification for Lower Primary Teacher (Std 01 to 05) .every year a large number of students take part in the examination.Now the days all the applied candidates are searching for the application form.So we want to tell all of them that the you have to keep patience for the few days and then the you will be able to fill the application form from the official website.
TET 1 EXAM NOTIFICATION
GSEB TET 1 Exam Notification 2017
The exam is arranged by the Gujarat School Examination Board (GSEB).And they are going to conduct the exam soon.Recently they have published the notification regarding the exam that candidates fill the application form now.You have to visit the official website of the board and submit the Gujarat TET 1 2017 Application Form soon or before the last date.
TET 1 Application Form ,Syllabus
Gujarat State Education Board is shortly Known as GSEB. The Gujarat Education board was most popular board that conducts examinations to recruit candidates to work in various schools of Gujarat. The main aspect of GSEB is to prepare syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools. GSEB Conducts two separate exams for the teachers working in primary schools & Secondary schools. It conducts TET I Exam for Primary teachers, and in the same way TET II Exam for Priamry School Teachers. Now it has released the GSEB TET II Exam 2017 Notification to recruit teachers for Secondary School Teachers. Applicants who are interested to join govt jobs in Gujarat can apply for this examination.
GSEB TET 1 Exam Notification 2017
Name of Oraganization : State Examination Board
Name of the examination: Teacher Eligibility Test (I)
Official Website :ojas.gujarat.gov.in
For General candidates: Rs. 350/-
For SC, ST, SEBC, & PHC candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the performance in the written test.
How to Apply TET 2 Exam ?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through website OJAS from 16-10-2017 to 31-10-2017.
Steps to Apply Online TET 1 Exam 2017
How to Apply Online for TET 1 Exam 2017
- Log on to OJAS official website ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Find out News and Advertisement section and select View More button.
- Navigate to GSEB TET 1 Exam 2017
- Download the Official Advertisement as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria and Other aspects about the Recruitment.
- Visit the Online Job Application System (OJAS) Portal @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select Apply Online tab to go to respective page.
- Click on Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Save the Application on completion of filling up all the details.
- Note down your Application Number for more aspects.
- Select Upload Photograph tab.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as DD/MM/YYYY.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Click on Confirm Application tab to confirm your Application online.
- Save your Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Get printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Deposit the Application/Exam Fee at any E-Payment facilitated Post Office of Gujarat State.
- Keep Application Printout and Challan Copy as proof of Application and Fee Payment.
Important Dates for GSEB TET 2 Exam 2017:
Starting date for submission of online application : 16-10-2017
Last date for submission of online application : 31-10-2017
GSEB TET 1 Exam Hall Ticket 2017: Not Declared Date
View GSEB TET I Exam 2017 Official Notification