Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 for ‘Research Positions in Grade ‘B’ @www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of 4
Research Positions’ ‘in Grade ‘B’Jobs. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for RBI Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply offline before 16-12-2016.Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post. more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for RBI Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Reserve Bank Of India (RBI) Recruitment 2016 for ‘Research Positions’ in Grade ‘B’
Name of Organization: RBI
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in
Total No.of Posts: 04 Posts
Name of the Posts: Research Positions’ ‘in Grade ‘B
Educational Qualifications (to be completed before July 31, 2017):Ph.D. in areas of Economics or Finance from reputed universities is the minimum required educational qualification. The Bank will also look at those with interest and expertise in related areas in econometrics, computational and theoretical economics. High quality research potential and communication skills of international standards are essential.
3. Job Profile: Specific areas of our research interest include Monetary economics, e-banking and financial institutions, central banking, corporate finance, financial markets, financial regulation, financial stability, household finance, liquidity, payment systems and related areas of macro finance such as real‐financial sector linkages and international economics and finance. Candidates will be expected to do policy oriented research to assist in RBI’s economic policy formulation. Candidates should have the ability, background, and motivation to conduct quality research independently and also help develop a vibrant research environment. Candidates will also be expected to conduct high quality original research directed at the top economics and finance journals.
4. Service conditions:
(A) Nature of appointment
Candidates may choose the option regarding appointments i.e. either (i) on permanent basis with a probation period or (ii) on contract basis. Candidates are advised to give their choice for the option at the time of ‘Job Seminar’.
(B) Compensation for the post:
(a) On Regular appointment (on permanent basis) with a probation period:
Pay scale: The revised pay scales applicable Grade ‘B’ Officers are Rs.35150 -1750(9) – 50900-EB-1750(2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400. The selected candidates will be granted four additional increments. They will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Special Allowance, Grade Allowance and PhD Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments are approximately Rs.83000.
Perquisites: Bank’s accommodation subject to availability, reimbursement of expenses for maintenance of vehicle for official purpose, newspaper, telephone charges, book grant, allowance for furnishing of residence, etc. as per eligibility. Free dispensary facility besides reimbursement of medical expenses for OPD treatment/hospitalization as per eligibility. Interest free festival advance, Leave Fare Concession (once in two years for self, spouse and eligible dependents). Loans and Advances at concessional rates of interest for Housing, Car, Education of Children, Consumer Articles, Personal Computer, Personal Travel, etc. Selected candidates will be governed by ‘the defined contribution New Pension Scheme (NPS)’, in addition to the benefit of Gratuity.
At certain centres, limited number of residential quarters is available. Facility for securing residential accommodation on lease, however, exists at all centres.
Initial appointment will be on probation for a period of two years. At Bank’s discretion, the probationary period may be extended upto a maximum period of four years.
- There are reasonable prospects for promotion to higher grades.
- Selected candidates are liable to be posted and transferred anywhere in India.
- The selected candidate will be governed by RBI Staff Regulations 1948
(b) On Contract appointment: The equivalent annual compensation package on CTC basis will be approximately Rs.20.00 Lakh (INR 2.00 Mio) per annum.
5. Selection Procedure: A screening of the applications will be carried out for shortlisting eligible candidates who will be called for a preliminary interview. Candidates shortlisted after the preliminary interview will be invited to present a ‘Job Seminar’ at the RBI. The final selection will be made based on the candidates’ performance in the ‘Job Seminar’.
Merely fulfilling the minimum requirements laid down for the post would not automatically entitle any candidate for preliminary interview/Job Seminar. The place and date of preliminary interview/Job Seminar will be advised to the short-listed candidates in due course.
6. How to apply:
(i) The candidates applying for the post must submit their application by e-mail or by post to “The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Third Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station, Byculla, Mumbai – 400008” in the prescribed format (as given below in this advertisement).
Important Links :