PGVCL Recruitment 2019:Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited Invites application for the posts of 881 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts .This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for PGVCL Jobs 2019. Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for PGVCL Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
PGVCL RECRUITMENT 2019
Name of Organization: PGVCL
Official Website: http://www.pgvcl.com/
Total No.of Posts:- 881 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
How to Apply PGVCL Vacancy ?
Eligible candidates may apply nline through website www.pgvcl.com
- Starting date for online application: 26-12-2019
- Last date for online application: 15-01-2020