NIACL Recruitment 2016 for 15 Administrative Officer Posts :The New India Assurance Company Limited has announced an Official Employment Notification to recruit 15 Administrative Officer (Scale-I), Medical Jobs. NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Job Hunters who are in search of Latest Government Jobs in Maharastra. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-08-2016 to 03-09-2016.Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for RBI Recruitment 2016 –
Legal Officer & Assistant Archivist Posts are mentioned below.
About: The New India Assurance Company Ltd, a leading Public sector general insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India.
NIACL Recruitment 2016 for Administrative Officer Posts
Name of Organization: New India Assurance Company Limited
Official Website: newindia.co.in
Total No.of Posts:15 Posts
Name of the Posts: Administrative Officer
(1) A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S / M.D. / M.S. or PG-Medical Degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree (at least 45% marks for SC/ST candidates); or equivalent foreign degrees which are recognized as such by the Medical council of India with the prescribed benchmark. Furthermore, the candidate must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council.
(2) The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honours / optional / additional optional subject, if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class / Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 49.99% will be treated as less than 50%.
(3) Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates (based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability) will be called for Interview. The Interviews will be held at Mumbai, Delhi and Ahmedabad.
Application Fee: ₹ 200/- for General and OBC Category Candidates; No fee for SC / ST / PWD category candidates. The fee can be made through Online Payment Gateway. The online payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through Official website from 18-08-2016 to 03-09-2016.
How to Apply NIACL Recruitment :
- First, Visit the Official Website www.newindia.co.in
- Search and Click the Official Notification.
- Read it thoroughly.
- Eligible candidates can download the Online Application Form.
- Fill the form with the required details.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete Online Process.
- After Submitting take the printout of the form.
Starting date for submission of online application : 18-08-2016
Last date for submission of online application : 03-09-2016.