NABARD Recruitment for Assistant Manager Posts 2016 :The National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development (NABARD) has released a notification inviting candidates to apply for Assistant Manager and Manager posts. All the eligible candidates are requested to apply on or before April 4, 2016.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for NABARD Recruitment for Assistant Manager Posts 2016 are mentioned below.
NABARD Recruitment for Assistant Manager Posts 2016
Name of Organization : NABARD
Official Website : www.nabard.org
Total posts: 06
Name of the post: Assistant Manager
Educational Qualification: All the candidates interested in applying for should have Commissioned Service in the Army/ Navy/ Air Force with required experience.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 25 – 40 years as on 31-01-2016, candidates should born not earlier than 01-02-1986 and not later than 31-01-1995. Age relaxation is admissible 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per GOI instructions.
Selection procedure:The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 23-05-2016 to 31-05-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph &
2. Candidates should log on through the website www.nabard.org.
3. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
4. Fill all the details carefully in the application Form
5. Check once before submit the application form.
6. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 23-05-2016
Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee: 31-05-2016