MGVCL Recruitment 2019 2020@ www.mgvcl.com :The Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of Vidyut Sahayak,Junior Assistant & Vidyut Sahayak Junior Engineer (Electrical) .This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs.Eligible candidates may apply online from before 15-01-2020 .Candidate is advised to visit official MGVCL notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for MGVCL Recruitment 2019 are mentioned below.
MGVCL RECRUITMENT 2019
Name of Organization: MGVCL
Official Website: www.mgvcl.com
Name of the Posts:
Total Posts: 246 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification:Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of MGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible. Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
How to Apply MGVCL Recruitment 2019?
Interested & eligible candidates meeting above criteria may apply “on line” on or before 15-01-2019
Important Dates for MGVCL Recruitment 2018 :
Starting date for submission of online application : 26-12-2019
Last date for submission of online application : 15-01-2019
Important Links for MGVCL Recruitment 2018: