Link Your AADHAR to Your CPF Account
Seeding of Aadhaar:
I. Aadhaar Seeding by accessing CRA website:
A facility is available to Subscribers to seed Aadhaar in the CRA system using login credentials. In this regard, you need to follow below steps:
1. You can link your Aadhaar to NPS account by accessing CRA website.
2. You are required to log-in to your NPS account (www.cra-nsdl.com) and select the option of ‘Update Aadhaar/Address Details’ under the main menu ‘Update Details’.
3. The option will be available to provide Aadhaar & generate OTP. Also, you need to accept the consent for seeding of Aadhaar under NPS.
4. On accepting consent for Aadhaar seeding, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with UIDAI.
5. On entering the correct OTP, the details registered under NPS will get authenticated with details available in UIDAI database.
6. On successful authentication, your Aadhaar will get seeded under NPS.
Official Website : Click Here