IIM Ahmedabad Recruitment 2016 for Program Associate Post :The Post-Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPX) Office requires dynamic Programme Associate. The appointment is purely on temporary basis and would be for a period of one year. However, it may be extended further depending on the performance of the selected candidates.
- Coordinating and assisting Faculty for PGPX courses such as assisting instructors in material development, classroom assistance, and related academic activities such as assisting in grading, marking attendance, entering and collating course and instructor feedbacks, proctoring and invigilating quiz/tests/exams, etc
- Helping with the coding/editing/managing the online PGPX applications portal and giving all support related to data management and day-to-day maintenance of the same in coordination with the Computer Centre at IIMA.
- Helping the PGPX office in its marketing/out-reach activities for encouraging good candidates to apply for the PGPX Programme from all over the World
- Assisting the PGPX Office in its day-to-day administration related to academics and other activities as per requirement which may involve working on week-ends if need be.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements:
- The Candidate should be MBA. MBA with Marketing preferred
- High Proficiency in English – both written and oral
- Excellent Communication skills
- Competency in MS office (especially in MS Excel) and computer skills
- Consideration will be given to requisite experience in academic institutions (1 – 2 years). Fresher with brilliant academic track record may also apply.
Age: Around 25 years
Salary & Allowances: Rs. 25,000/- per month (consolidated)
Reporting to: Manager, PGPX
Interested candidates are requested to apply ONLINE ONLY on or before September 02, 2016, 6 pm.
Official Advertisement Link: http://www.iimahd.ernet.in/users/hr/201669/201669.pdf