Himmatnagar Indian Army Melo December 2016 : Indian Army has announced an Official Employment Notification for Open Recruitment Rellay at Himmatnagar , Sabarkantha. Himmatnagar Indian Army Bharti Mela is the best opportunity for the Job Hunters who are in search of Jobs in Indian Army.as per official notification Himmtanagar Bharti Mela Start From 08-12-2016 to 20-12-2016. Eligible candidates may apply online for Himmatnagar Indian Bharti Mela from 09-10-2016 to 22-11-2016. Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post. more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure, how to apply ,last date for Himmatnagar Indian Army Melo December 2016 are mentioned below.
Himmatnagar Army Bharti Melo 2016
Eligible Candidates into the Indian Army from districts of Gujarat i.e Banaskanatha ,Patan,Sabarkantha,Arvalli,Mehsana,Gandhinagar,Ahmedabad,Kheda,Panchmahal,Mahisagar,Dahod,Anand ,Vadodara,Chhotaudepur,Bharuch,Narmada,Surat,Tapi,Navsari,Dangs,Valsad & UTs of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman.
Indian Army Bharti Melo Himmatnagar 2016
Name of Organization: Indian Army
Official Website: www. joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the Posts: Soldier
Educational Qualification : 10th Pass ,12th Pass
Bharti Mela Venue : Himmatnagar ,Sabarkantha,Gujarat
How to Apply Himmatnagar Bharti Mela ?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through website joinindianarmy.nic.in from 09-10-2016 to 22-11-2016.
Starting date for submission of online application :09-10-2016
Last date for submission of online application : 22-11-2016
Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form Himmtnagar Bharti Mela :
Indian Army Bharti Melo Himmatnagar December 2016
- Read all the instruction for registration carefully and then proceed further.
- Check your Job Eligibility for joining Indian Army as JCO/OR and then Register. For Eligibility Criteria (Click Here).
- If you are a new user, Click on registration Tab. Registration table window will open and fill up all the fields in the registration form.
- Fill in all your personal details strictly as given in your matriculation Certificates. (I.e. Your Name, DOB, Father Name & Educational Qualification.)
- Candidate must ensure that Email Id and mobile No entered at the time of registration process are active and unique. Sharing/Usage of Email Id /Mobile no of friends is strictly prohibited.
- Ensure all the field are filled in correctly and then click on save tab.
- Once you registered on our website you will get a onetime Password (OTP) on your e mail id and mobile no.
- Thereafter enter your OTP for successful registration and only then the profile of the candidate will be created by our system.
- Registration process is mandatory for all the candidates to apply online for various Entries.
- By default your Email Id will also be your user name but candidate must select their own password (Not more than 10 Characters). All Candidates are advised to remember their user name and password.
- If you are an existing User/Already Registered on your website you can login using your User name and Password.
- Thereafter your profile page will open and you can view your Dashboard on the screen.
- Click on Continue to go to Registration/Login Page.
Important Links for Bharti Mela Himmatnagar :
Himmatnagar Indian Army Bharti Mela Notification 2016 : Click Here
Check Join Indian Army Online Application Form : Click Here
User Login : Click Here
Check Online Registration Eligibility : Click Here
About Indian Army : The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Army, and it is commanded by the Chief of Army Staff (COAS), who is a four-star General. Two officers have been conferred the rank of Field marshal, a five-star rank, which is a ceremonial position of great honour. The Indian Army originated from the armies of the East India Company, which eventually became the British Indian Army, and the armies of the princely states, which finally became the national army after independence. The units and regiments of the Indian Army have diverse histories and have participated in a number of battles and campaigns across the world, earning a large number of battle and theatre honours before and after Independence.
The primary mission of the Indian Army is to ensure national security and unity, defending the nation from external aggression and threats, and maintaining peace and security within its borders. It conducts humanitarian rescue operations during natural calamities and other disturbances, like Operation Surya Hope, and can also be requisitioned by the government to cope with internal threats. It is a major component of national power alongside the Indian Navy and the Indian Air Force. The army has been involved in four wars with neighbouring Pakistan and one with China. Other major operations undertaken by the army include Operation Vijay, Operation Meghdoot and Operation Cactus. Apart from conflicts, the army has conducted large peace time exercises like Operation Brasstacks and Exercise Shoorveer, and it has also been an active participant in numerous United Nations peacekeeping missions including the ones in Cyprus, Lebanon, Congo, Angola, Cambodia, Vietnam, Namibia, El Salvador, Liberia, Mozambique and Somalia.
The Indian Army has a regimental system, but is operationally and geographically divided into seven commands, with the basic field formation being a division. It is an all-volunteer force and comprises more than 80% of the country’s active defence personnel. It is the 2nd largest standing army in the world, with 1,325,000 active troops and 1,155,000 reserve troops. The army has embarked on an infantry modernisation program known as Futuristic Infantry Soldier As a System (F-INSAS), and is also upgrading and acquiring new assets for its armoured, artillery and aviation branches.