Gujarat University CCC Exam Registration 2016 :Gujarat University has released Important Notification for CCC Exam.you can check full details from below.
Gujarat University CCC Exam Registration 2016
Application Submission flow:
- Click on “Registration button.” (Please read carefully Registration Guide)
- If New User Click New Registration Link else login with Application No and password.
- Click Fill Application Button.
- Fill all information in the form and click on “Save” button.
- Now, upload photo and sign.
- Complete Procedure for payment through SBI Payment Gateway (Please read carefully Fee Payment instruction)
- After payment is confirmed , Click Confirm Application.
- Then print the generated Application form.
- If you send incomplete form to GUJARAT UNIVERSITY, it will be rejected.
- An applicant has to fill correct data so that Exam Centres and Hall Ticket can be alloted correctly.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical both (or)
Rs.100 for Theory only (or)
Rs.100 for Practical only in any SBI branch.
- To make online payment use your Application number as Registration number.
- Please write SBI collect reference number in text-box of Challan/transaction number(Starts with “DU”). Please write “SBI” as branch name in case of debit/credit/internet banking payment.
- In case of debit/credit/internet banking payment E-receipt of transaction must be attach with the application, and in case of cash payment please attach Depositor copy of challan. Please keep one copy(Xerox) with you for further reference.
- Please attach photo Id proof document with the application, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Application form has to be filled up online & the printout duly signed by the candidate and HOD with Stamp.
- Venue of Exam will be announced very soon on our web-site.
- An applicant must submit their application in GUJARAT UNIVERSITY personally or send to GUJARAT UNIVERSITY via Post to
COORDINATOR, CCC EXAM,
C/o ROLLWALA COMPUTER CENTRE,
NAVRANGPURA, AHMEDABAD – 380009
- GUJARAT UNIVERSITY is not responsible for any postal delay.
- Application received after Last Date of Submit will be Rejected.
- Your submission must have.
- Application Printout, with proper Attestation of candidate and HOD with Stamp.
- Original Copy of Challan(Depositor Copy).
- Photo ID proof (Voter card/Driving license/ PAN card/Passport/Adhar Card) any one.
- Please write “CCC Exam Form” on top of the Envelope.
- Please verify before printing that Barcode and Photo is properly displayed or not.
- If photo is not visible , then stick the photo in the form & also mail the pasted (scanned) photo along with your Application No. to firstname.lastname@example.org, If photo is visible then photo can’t be changed.
- Please mail to “email@example.com” regarding any application form query/problem.
- All Rights for CCC admission are Reserved by GUJARAT UNIVERSITY.
For CCC Registration : Click Here