GSSSB Recruitment 2019-
GSSSB Gujarat Secondary Service Selection Board (GSSSB) has released notification inviting interested, eligible candidates for the posts ofBin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant, Mines Supervisor & Other Posts . The candidates can apply for 01-06-2019 to 30-06-2019.
GSSSB Recruitment 2019 invites application for the post of GSSSB Recruitment 2019 for Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant, Mines Supervisor & Other Posts Vacancies in Gujarat . This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs. They all can apply online before or on 02-11-2018
All Govt job applicants can apply through online applications mode for the Get complete information regarding this Sarkari Naukri i.e. age limit, qualification, selection procedure, pay scale (pay band), how to apply, Syllabus & exam pattern, written test, examination date, application fees ares given below.
GSSSB Recruitment 2019
Total No.of Posts: —-
Name of the Posts:
• Office Superintedent (Commissioner of Fisheries) (Advt. No. 142/201819): 11 Posts
• Office Superitendent (UD & UHD, IMD) (Advt. No. 143/201819): 33 Posts
• Bin Sachivalay Clerk & Office Assistant (Advt. No. 150/201819): 3043 Posts
• Laboratory Technician (Advt. No. 146/201819): 16 Posts
• Mines Supervisor (Advt. No. 148/201819): 50 Posts
• Technical Assistant (Advt. No. 149/201819): 20 Posts
Educational Qualification:12th pass from from a recognized Education Board & Knowledge of Basic Computer
Age Limit:18 to 33 Years as on ….. ,Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be provided as per Gujarat Government Rules to Reserved Category applicants and Female applicants of All Categories.
Salary:The applicants will be paid of Govt Rules Fixed and Special Allowance as per Rules for First Five Years of Service.On completion of Five Years, the applicants will be paid under the Pay Scale from Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay as applicable.
Selection Process:The applicants have to go through the Recruitment Selection Process as under Written Examination Computer Proficiency Test ,Verification of Documents/Certificates
Application Fees: as per rules
How to Apply?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through the website ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 01-06-2019 to 30-06-2019.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit the Online Job Application System (OJAS) Portal @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select Apply Online tab to go to respective page.
- Click on Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Save the Application on completion of filling up all the details.
- Note down your Application Number for more aspects.
- Select Upload Photograph tab.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as DD/MM/YYYY.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Click on Confirm Application tab to confirm your Application online.
- Save your Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Get printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Deposit the Application/Exam Fee at any E-Payment facilitated Post Office of Gujarat State.
- Keep Application Printout and Challan Copy as proof of Application and Fee Payment.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 01-06-2019
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 30-06-2019
for more details:Click here