GSFC Recruitment 2017 | www.gsfclimited.com ,GFSC Jobs 2017,GFSC Recruitment 2017,GFSC Jobs 2017,GFSC Bharti 2017,GFSC Vacancy 2017,GFSC Jobs 2017,GFSC bharti 2017,gfsc jobs ,
Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals (GSFC) Limited has published notification for the recruitment of Various vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online before 28/08/2017.This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs.Other information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for GSFC Recruitment 2017 are mentioned below.
GFSC Recruitment 2017 Details:
Name of Organization: GFSC
Official Website: .gsfclimited.com
Name of the Posts :
1. Sr. Vice President / Vice President (Human Resources
2. Manager / Deputy Manager (Project Development)
3. Deputy Manager/Officer (Project Development) – For Tenders & Contract Management
4. Officer (Legal) – For Project Development
5. Deputy Maager (Chemical)/ Chemical Engineer
6. Deputy Manager (Mechanical)/Mechanical Engineer
7. Dy. Manager/Shift Engineer (Production- Cogeneration and Steam Generation)- Boiler Proficiency Engineer
8. Deputy Manager (Civil)/Civil Engineer
9. Deputy Manager (Instrument)/Instrument Engineer
10. Deputy Manager (Electrical)/ Electrical Engineer
11. Deputy Manager /Assistant Manager-Agribusiness (For GSFC Agrotech Limited
How to Apply GSFC Recruitment 2017 ?
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online through http://gworld.gsfclimited.com before 28/08/2017
Important Dates for GSFC Recruitment 2017
Last date for submission of online application : 28/08/2017
Important Links for GSFC Recruitment 2017
Detail Advertisement : http://gworld.gsfclimited.com/ers_web/pages/frm_dashboard.aspx
About GFSC: Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited (GSFC) is an Indian manufacturer of fertilizers and Industrial Chemicals. GSFC was founded in 1967. Oil and gas discoveries in Bombay High and South Basin triggered the birth of 8 new generation fertilizer plants to fulfill the growing food needs of India.The company is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange with the Security Code 500690, and as at Monday 28 September 2014 it had a market capitalisation of Rs 3,030.42 crore GSFC maintains its headquarters in Vadodara in the state of Gujarat, on the Vadodara-Ahmedabad National Highway. It manufacturers plastics, nylons, fibers, industrial gases and varied chemicals including urea, ammonia, ammonium sulfate, sulfuric acid, phosphoric acid & diammonium phosphate, Caprolactam, Malemine, Methanol.In 1976, GSFC entered into a joint venture with the State Government of Gujarat by setting up a plant in Bharuch which trades as Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited.