GPSC Recruitment 2018@ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in ,GPSC jobs 2018, GPSC Bharti 2018,GPSC Vacancy 2018
: Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released an employment notification below mentioned Various Posts.This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for GPSC Jobs.Eligible candidates may apply online from 16-07-2018 to 31-07-2018 at www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in .Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding are GPSC Recruitment 2018 are mentioned below.
GPSC Recruitment 2018
GPSC Recruitment Details:
Name of Organization : Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Total No.of Posts: 249
Name of The Posts:
Class-1 Posts: 75 Posts
• Gujarat Administrative Service, Junior scale Deputy Collector /Deputy District Development Officer: 50 Posts
• Deputy Superintendent of police: 03 Posts
• Asst. Commissioner of state tax: 15 Posts
• Deputy Director, Developing Castes: 01 Post
• Deputy Director Scheduled Castes: 01 Post
• Asst. Comm Tribal Development: 05 Posts
Class-2 Posts: 219 Posts
• Section Officer (Sachivalay): 10 Posts
• Section Officer (GPSC): 01 Post
• Mamlatdar: 34 Posts
• State Tax Officer: 40 Posts
• Taluka Development Officer: 32 Posts
• Govt Labour Officer: 28 Posts
• Tribal Development Officer: 17 Posts
• District Inspector Land Record: 13 Posts
• Assistant Director, Food and Civil Supply: 10 Posts
• Social Welfare Officer (Dev. Cast): 01 Post
• Superintendent Prohibition & Excise: 02 Posts
• Municipal Chief Officer: 31 Posts
Educational Qualification: A candidate shall hold a Bachelor’s degree of any University incorporated by an Act of the Parliament or State Legislature in India or other educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by Government.
A candidate who has appeared or intend to appear or awaiting result of final semester/year of the required qualification, can apply, but the candidate has to qualify and submit the required qualification as advertised before the last date of submitting application for mains examination. Also the candidate must have completed 20 years of age on the last date of online application.
Age Limit: Between 20 to 35 years
• For Class-I: Pay Matrix Level No: 10- Rs.56,100-1,77,500 and other allowances (According to 7th Pay Commission)
• For Class-II: Pay Matrix Level No: 8- Rs.44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances (According to 7th Pay Commission)
How to Apply GPSC Vacancy?
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply Online through official website website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in or https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in from 16-07-2018 to 31-07-2018.
How to Apply Online for GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to GPSC official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Find out News and Advertisement section and select View More button.
- Navigate to GPSC Recruitment 2018
- Download the Official Advertisement as PDF and read it thoroughly.
- Check the Eligibility Criteria and Other aspects about the Recruitment.
- Visit the Online Job Application System (OJAS) Portal @ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Select Apply Online tab to go to respective page.
- Click on Apply Now button to proceed.
- Fill up the Online Application Form with your personal, educational and communication details.
- Save the Application on completion of filling up all the details.
- Note down your Application Number for more aspects.
- Select Upload Photograph tab.
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth (DOB) as DD/MM/YYYY.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as per instructions.
- Click on Confirm Application tab to confirm your Application online.
- Save your Confirmation Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application for record and further use.
- Get printout of Challan for Fee Payment purpose.
- Deposit the Application/Exam Fee at any E-Payment facilitated Post Office of Gujarat State.
- Keep Application Printout and Challan Copy as proof of Application and Fee Payment.
Important Date for GPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting date for submission of online application : 16-07-2018
Last date for submission of online application : 31-07-2018
Last Date to Pay Fees in Post Office: 31-07-2018
Preliminary Exam Date: 21-10-2018
Main Exam Date: 17, 23 & 24 February, 2019
Important Link for GPSC Recruitment 2018