GNLU Recruitment 2018,GNLU Vacancy 2018,GNLU Jobs 2018,GNLU Latest Jobs
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2018 @www.gnlu.ac.in : Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published Recruitment Notification for below mentioned various posts. for more details are given below.
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) Recruitment 2018
GNLU Recruitment 2017 for Teaching and Research Associate (Law)
Name of Organization:GNLU
Official Website: www.gnlu.ac.in
Name of Posts: Project Assistant
Total No.Of Posts : 02
• Essential Criteria: (i) Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in any discipline. (ii) Excellent knowledge of computer system, (iii) Ability to innovate and to improve programmes or services and to pursue new ideas and methods; (iv) Excellent communication skills; (v) Fluency in English language
• Highly desirable: (i) Demonstrated knowledge of modern electronic student record storage and delivery systems; (ii) Demonstrated knowledge of UGC, Government of India, BCI, NAAC and Government of Gujarat regulations; (iii) Demonstrated problem solving skills; (iv) Positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change; (v) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (vi) Ability to collaborate effectively with various departments and cross-functional teams.
• Remuneration: INR 20,000 (Fixed)
• Essential Criteria: (i) Master Degree or a higher degree (M.Phil/Ph.D) in Law / Management with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university; (ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area; (iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology; (iv) Working knowledge of Gujarati/Hindi and English language; (v) Excellent research and writing skills.
• Highly desirable: (i) Experience in teaching/ research in universities/ colleges; (ii) Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium; (iii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills; (iv) Ability to conduct research work.
• Remuneration: ₹ 8,000 per month (fix) + ₹ 6000 per month (Dearness Allowance, only during field visits/survey)
Interview Date & Time:
• Administrative Assistant: Friday, 29 June 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 9.30 am. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 9.30 am.)
• Project Assistant: Thursday, 28 June, 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 2.00 pm. (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 2.00 pm.)