CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test (NET0 for JRF December 2016 : Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India, has published National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellow Exam December 2016, for more details are CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)for JRF December 2016 are given below.
CSIR – UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)for JRF December 2016
Organization Name :CSIR
Post Name : JRF (Junior Research Fellow)
Educational Qualification :
- Sc or equivalent degree/ Integrated BS-MS/BS-4 years/BE/BTech/BPharma/MBBS with at least 55% marks for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates (Central list only as provided in National Commission for Backward Classes website www.ncbc.nic.in) and 50% for SC/ST, physically and Visually Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates enrolled for M.Sc or having completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination as on the closing date of online submission of application form, are also eligible to apply in the above subject under the Result Awaited (RA) category on the condition that they complete the qualifying degree with requisite percentage of marks within the validity period of two years to avail the fellowship from the effective date of award of fellowship.
- Such candidates will have to submit the attestation format (Given at the reverse of the application form) duly certified by the Head of Institute/Dean/Head of Department from where the candidate is appearing or has appeared.
- BSc (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in Integrated MS-PhD program with at least 55% marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates; 50% marks for SC/ST, physically and visually handicapped candidates are also eligible to apply. Candidates with bachelor’s degree will be eligible for CSIR fellowship only after getting registered/enrolled for PhD/Integrated PhD program within the validity period of two years.
- The eligibility for lectureship of NET qualified candidates will be subject to fulfilling the criteria laid down by UGC. PhD degree holders who have passed Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991, with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for Lectureship only.
Age Limit :
For JRF (NET):Maximum 28 years as on 01-07-2016 (upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(non creamy layer)/ Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female applicants).
For LS (NET): No upper age limit
Exam Centers: Bangalore, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Guntur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jorhat, Karaikudi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Nagpur, Pilani, Pune,
Raipur, Roorkee, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Udaipur and Varanasi.A candidate may opt for any of the above centres. No request for change of .
How to Apply :Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through a link available at CSIR, HRDG website: www.csirhrdg.res.in. In order to apply Online the candidates are required to download Bank challan Performa from the above website and then deposit the requisite examination fee in any of the Indian Bank branches throughout the country or through NEFT.Candidates, after successfully submitting application online are required to take print out of the Application Form, paste his/her recent black & white photograph, put his/her signature at the required space, attach caste certificate, if applicable and send along with CSIR marked copy of fee deposited Bank Challan in an envelope super scribed with Subject Code, Centre Code & Medium Code to The Deputy Secretary (Exam), Human Resource Development Group, Examination Unit, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi-110012 so as to reach on or before16.09.2016 (23.09.2016 for remote areas).
Starting Date of Online Application : 16-08-2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 09-09-2016
Last Date for Payment of application Fees: 08-09-2016
Last Date for receipt of application: 16-09-2016
Last Date for receipt of application in remote area: 23-09-2016
Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: 14-10-2016
Tentative date of Publication of list of candidates registered for test on CSIR, HRDG website: 15-11-2016
Last date for accepting representation about non-registration for this test: 22-11-2016
Issue of e-Admission Certificate to registered candidates: 1st week of December 2016
Date of Single MCQ Examination: 18-12-2016 (Tentatively)
Detailed Advertisement Notification :http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/net_main_notification_dec2016.pdf
Apply Online : http://18.104.22.168:8080/jrf/online/index.jsp