CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment Recruitment 2016 for Project Assistant Posts : Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR) Invites application for the post of Project Assistant .This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for CSIR – CSMCRI Jobs.Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment Recruitment 2016 for Project Assistant Posts are mentioned below.
CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment Recruitment 2016 for Project Assistant Posts
Name of Organization: CSIR – CSMCRI
Official Website: www.csmcri.org
- Post Name:Project Assistant III
- No. of Vacancy:01 Post
Pay Scale:Rs.14000/- pm and Rs.16000/- pm for NET-LS/GATE qualified candidates (subject to revision by CSIR).
- Job Requirement : Knowledge on various techniques such as deoiled biomass characterization, hydrolysis and development of processes for its application as biofertilizer, biogas substrate, adsorbents, thermo-chemical conversion including pyrolysis and gasification
Duration of project: Till 31 March 2017
The posts are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project/scheme only. It would, therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidates for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR.
- Post Name:Project Assistant II
- No. of Vacancy:01 Post
- Pay Scale:12000/- pm (consolidated) or as per Institutional guidelines.
- Job Requirement:The objective of the project is the preparation of potassium sulfate by metathesis electrodialysis.Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for interview on 22nd August, 2016 at 11.30 am in this Institute. You are requested to bring with you an application giving full particulars such as (1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Ph. No., (2) Date of birth and (3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any) together with the Xerox copies of certificates/ testimonials. You are also requested to bring with you the following documents:1. Original Certificates(s), Marksheet(s) (Degree/Diploma, etc.) of the educational qualifications, certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application.2. Original Experience Certificates, Testimonials etc.3. In case you are employed in a Government/Semi-Government or Autonomous Organization, you should bring with you a No Objection Certificate from your present employer otherwise you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.You can send application by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information you may also contact at the same E-mail ID.The post is purely temporary for duration of project (likely to be completed by 31st March, 2017 (CSC 0105). It would, therfore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSMCRI/CSIR. No TA/DA will be given to attend the interview
Eligibility Criteria for CSIR – CSMCRI Recruitment :
- Project Assistant III: M.Sc. Microbiology with minimum 55% + minimum 2 years of experience in utilization of deoiled microalgal biomass for applications in biofertilizer, biogas substrate, adsorbents, thermo-chemical conversion including pyrolysis and gasification.
- Project Assistant II: M. Sc. in Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant III :Age limit for Project assistant at level III should not be more than 32 years respectively as on the date of interview. However, upper age limit may be relaxed as per CSIR rules for the SC/ ST/ OBC/ Handicapped candidates.
- Project Assistant II: As on the date of interview, maximum 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rule.
Job Location :Gujarat
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected based on interview.
How to Apply CSIR – CSMCRI Vacancy:Interested & Eligible candidates may appear for walk in at the address mentioned in the official notification on the time and date mention below.
Important Dates to Remember :
Date & Time of Interview:
- Project Assistants level III :09-08-2016
- Project Assistants level II:22-08-2016
- Project Assistants level III – Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Job_Details.php?Job_ID=406&Post=Project%20Assistant-III
- Project Assistants level II- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.csmcri.org/Pages/Jobs/Job_Details.php?Job_ID=405&Post=Project%20Assistants%20level%20II