Corporation Bank Recruitment 2016 for Internal Ombudsman (IO) : Corporation Bank Internal Ombudsman (IO)Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Job Hunters who are in search of Bank Jobs.Eligible candidates may apply online from 08-10-2016 to 22-10-2016.Candidate is advised to visit official notification before applying for this post.more detailed information regarding educational qualification,age limit,selection procedure,how to apply ,last date for Corporation Bank Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2016
Corporation Bank Recruitment 2016 for Internal Ombudsman (IO)
Name of Organization: Corporation Bank
Official Website: www.corpbank.com/
Name of the Posts: Internal Ombudsman (IO)
Educational Qualification for Corporation Bank Recruitment :
1. The applicant shall be a retired banker (superannuated in the normal course) and should not have been less than the rank of a General Manager/Deputy General Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank other than Corporation Bank.
2. He/She should have worked in various branches in several capacities including Branch Head for more than 10 years. He/She should also have worked as Regional/Zonal/Circle Head for 3 years. He/She should possess necessary skills and should have exposure in working of more than 3 areas of operations in Banking, such as General Banking, Credit, Forex Operatio
Age Limit: Less than 62 Years
Salary : Rs.6000/ per month
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on an Interview.
Application Fee : (NON-REFUNDABLE): Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
NOTE: Requisite Application Fee may be paid (i) Through CBS at any of the Branches of Corporation Bank, by means of a Payment Challan as per the format given on the Bank’s website www.corpbank.com. (ii) Through NEFT at any Bank branch.
How to Apply Corporation Bank Vacancy ?
a) Applicants are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.corpbank.com and click on “careers” and then to the link “Appointment of Internal Ombudsman (IO) 2016”.
b) In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through branches of Corporation Bank.
– The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan from our WEB.
– Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETERS.
– Go to the nearest Corporation Bank Branch with the Fee payment Challan and pay in Cash, the appropriate Application Fee in CBS Account No.CBCA/01/000241 with Ram Bhawan Complex,
Mangalore Branch (0377) in the name & Style of “CORPORATION BANK INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN (IO) RECRUITMENT PROJECT-2016”.
– In case a candidate chooses to pay fees through NEFT (IFSC: CORP0000377):
– Fill in the NEFT Receipt in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.
– NEFT form is available with respective banks.
– Pay the application fee in account number 037701601000241
Candidates may find out the required branch address from the Bank’s website www.corpbank.com under the head “Branches across India”.
c) Obtain the Applicant’s Counterfoil Copy of the Application Fee Payment Challan/NEFT Receipt duly authenticated by the Bank with Branch Name & Code No., Transaction id/Scroll number (in case of payment
the CBS) NEFT UTR No. (in case of payment through NEFT), Date of Deposit & amount should be filled by the Branch official
d) Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website and going to the sublink titled “APPOINTMENT OF INTERNAL OMBUDSMAN (IO) – 2016 ON
CONTRACT BASIS” to open up the appropriate Online Application Format. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.
Important Dates for Corporation Bank Jobs:
Starting date for submission of online application :08-10-2016
Last date for submission of online application : 22-10-2016
Important Links Corporation Bank Vacancy 2016-17
Click here for Recruitment Advt.